1. What is Satoshi?A satoshi is currently the smallest fraction of a Bitcoin. The unit has been named "satoshi" in collective homage to the founder Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi are to Bitcoin like Pennies are to Dollars - just smaller.
1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 B
10 Satoshi = 0.0000001 B
100 Satoshi = 0.000001 B
1,000 Satoshi = 0.00001 B
10,000 Satoshi = 0.0001 B
100,000 Satoshi = 0.001 B
100,000,000 Satoshi = 1 B
2. What is an wallet?There are several versions of bitcoin wallets available, depending on how you plan on using your bitcoin earnings. You can manage your BTC wallet on your desktop computer, hardware, in your web browser or on your mobile device. There are lots of choices recommended on the official bitcoin site,www.bitcoin.org. You will need to install the bitcoin wallet the way you would install any program or application to your computer or smartphone. After that, anytime you need to receive bitcoin in your BTC wallet, all you need to do is go into your wallet application and select receive bitcoins, which will generate a single-use bitcoin address that will let the faucet deposit the bitcoins into your wallet. For security and transparency, all bitcoin transactions, including those from faucets, are publicly and permanently logged in an official bitcoin ledger, along with their respective bitcoin addresses.
3. How can I withdraw money?The withdrawals are processed every Weekend. The minimum amount for withdrawal is 35 000 satoshi. Funds are transferred оn BTC-address
4. How to start a bonus game?When a bonus is displayed during the Basic game, click the "bonus game" and it starts immediately.
5. What are the highest available winnings?The highest winnings of a 300-minute bonus game can run up to 400 000 satoshi.
6. Do you have a referral program?Yes. Each user can attract customers and earn extra income with their winnings.
7. What is BTC faucet ?BTC faucet is a website where you can get some Bitcoin for free. It had been made for advance of cryptocurrency in masses.
8. Who pays for the transfer of coins ?Money transfers to electronic accounts (wallets) are carried out at the cost of the recipient.
9. Why my wallet is blocked?It is strictly forbidden to use any bots, to spin counters, to interrupt to the software and to cheat coins or bonuses in other ways. Your account and all saved coins on it will be blocked in case of any violation of the rules mentioned above. Only one wallet on an IP address.
10. Where are my satoshi? Are they gone?You are required to transfer your coins from the low balance to the high balance through CAPTCHA before you exit the game. In case of leaving your coins on the low account, you lose them.
11. How can't I pay for my transfer and receive my satoshi quickly?You may open your wallet on www.cryptonator.com, in this case your transfer is quick and free.